Crime at the Palais-Royal
Discover Paris’ hidden passages and galleries through a criminal investigation !
Average length of the hunt : 2h to 2h30
* Public Session Rate
Discover Paris’ hidden passages and galleries through a surprising criminal investigation !
We are in 1825. On a cold December day, a man is found covered in blood under an arch of the Palais-Royal… Who was he? Who killed him and why?
You are the new recruits of Vidocq’s brigade, the famous French investigator. Will you be able to discover who is the killer and prove yourself to be a good detective ?
How Do Treasure Hunts Work ?
Start the Game
• Participants meet and teams are formed
• Your Paris Ma Belle guide presents the game, the rules and the plot of the hunt
• Teams take part in a little starting game
• Each team receives a log book with all the instructions for the game.
Follow the Course
• Teams roam the streets of a neighborhood looking for the right path, answering questions (mainly observation), discovering the neighborhood and finding messages and clues to take on the mystery
• Each team is autonomous during the course and has the guide’s phone number just in case.
To the Finish Line
• Teams complete the game and return their answers
• Your Paris Ma Belle guide gathers the group, gives all the answers and exposes the plot of the game
• The scores are announced and the first teams are rewarded.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
How many people are in each team ?
Will other people be in my team ?
If you’re alone, or if there’s 2 or 3 of you, we may join other participants to form a team.
Can we join in public sessions as a group of 7 or more ?
If you are 7, 8, 9, etc. and you want to stay together and form only one team, that’s not a problem, but you will only have one roadbook, like the other teams.
How can we book a session for a 7+ group on this site ?
Ex: for a group of 8 people, you can take 2 x 4, 6 + 2 or 5 + 3 tickets.