Mystery at Notre-Dame
Solve the mysterious disappearances at Notre-Dame.
Average length of the hunt : 2h to 2h30
Solve the mysterious disappearances
We are in 1387. For a few months now, mysterious disappearances have been declared on the Île de la Cité. The victims are always males, travellers or foreigners. The common factor: they all have been seen last near Notre- Dame, but they haven’t been seen since and nobody knows what happened.
You are the best detectives in Paris and we need you to shed some light on this mystery !
Statue de Charlemagne – Parvis de Notre-Dame – 75004 PARIS
Place du Pont-Neuf – 75001 PARIS
<!– –>Difficult course for mobility impaired people
How Do Treasure Hunts Work ?
Start the Game
• Participants meet and teams are formed
• Your Paris Ma Belle guide presents the game, the rules and the plot of the hunt
• Teams take part in a little starting game
• Each team receives a log book with all the instructions for the game.
Follow the Course
• Teams roam the streets of a neighborhood looking for the right path, answering questions (mainly observation), discovering the neighborhood and finding messages and clues to take on the mystery
• Each team is autonomous during the course and has the guide’s phone number just in case.
To the Finish Line
• Teams complete the game and return their answers
• Your Paris Ma Belle guide gathers the group, gives all the answers and exposes the plot of the game
• The scores are announced and the first teams are rewarded.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
How many people are in each team ?
Will other people be in my team ?
If you’re alone, or if there’s 2 or 3 of you, we may join other participants to form a team.
Can we join in public sessions as a group of 7 or more ?
If you are 7, 8, 9, etc. and you want to stay together and form only one team, that’s not a problem, but you will only have one roadbook, like the other teams.
How can we book a session for a 7+ group on this site ?
Ex: for a group of 8 people, you can take 2 x 4, 6 + 2 or 5 + 3 tickets.